Have you just welcomed a puppy into your home?
Are you confused by all the advice from friends and Facebook?
Does it all seem a little overwhelming?
This package brings common sense puppy care together with up to date knowledge on how puppies learn and bond with their families. You will be supported with puppy management, training and socialisation.
The next best thing to a live in Puppy Nanny!
- A two hour visit. This can be before you bring pup home, or in the first few days when you have lots of questions and need a plan for success.
- Three one hour visits . Great regular follow ups while pup settles in and changes during those first weeks. Alternatively, one of these sessions could be a pre-puppy meeting to plan for a successful start.
- Four twenty minute phone or video calls. Perfect for support with ongoing training, and progress with house-training, night time routines and all those unexpected questions a pup brings!
- Email support during the first two months, as often as you need me.
- A social walk, either with other puppies and their owners, or with a calm adult dog, with support from me to help guide your puppy to be confident and polite in their interactions with others. Its also another opportunity to chat, and practice skills such as recall.
- A welcome box of useful products chosen with your breed and age of puppy in mind. This will include chews, treats and other items to help you through the first weeks together.
This package is very popular, and to make sure you get the support you need I can only offer a limited number of them each month. P.ease email to discuss availability.